Saturday, March 15, 2008

I Screwed Up November and December

I'm beginning to regret the ways I've spent my past three months.
I have not given myself enough time to prepare for this recital.
Doubts running through my mind.

Worrying...I'm worrying again.

STOP!

I must sing. I am born to sing.
I just need to find my center. The core of where I belong. The universe in which I belong.
My universe is constructed by sounding musical notes.
I will go anywhere the music takes me.
OH the joy in singing what I believe feels right.
Do u know that feeling--the feeling you get when u know you're doing what ur suppose to and your insides tingles at how right it feels?

Yes I must remember this until the day of my recital...I must...This is how much I love making music...


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: