Friday, December 12, 2008

Decisions

I'm getting done with my first Sem of senior year.
It's an interesting feeling, you're not really sure what it is.
You're excited to be done, but you have the feeling of confusion and worry...what next?
Are you ready to be independent.
So, it's pretty much decided now, Evelyn is not going to Grad school.
No Grad School means I need to find jobs for OPT meaning, a real job for my major.

I chose to go against grad school because I knew going into Grad School is just an easy way out. I wouldn't have been ready mentally and emotionally.

It was a smart decision. I don't doubt it a bit.

Anyhow, now, I have to decide on what kind of life style I can afford next year and how much money must I earn this year to prepare me for next year.

Also, its time to start looking for available jobs.
Argh...panicking...

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: