Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Winding Up

So we're coming to an end of 2008. And I'm beginning to plan out my new year's resolution.
It's a scary year to transition into. End of College, beginning of a brand new chapter.
It's interesting how I never had this same feeling when I was ending my high school phase. I guess i had it easy when it came to getting into college. My dad took the initiative to call and contact colleges, while I was just living my life doing a whole bunch of nothings and worrying about my boy crushes back in those days.

Now, without my dad, I have to start applying for things that I've never imagined I'll ever be able to get into.
Jobs, scholarships, housings, transportation, insurance and maybe loans...
Thinking about all of this makes me shudder with fear.
*inhales and exhales in the count of 5*

Fear not, just believe. That's what my aunt said. But how do you know which decision is the right one to make?
When the time comes, you'll know. That's what my sister said. But what if I've decided at the wrong time?
lol...yea..as you can see, I'm being very optimistic about my upcoming new year.

Maybe my resolution should just be..
Live happy. Be excited to live and learn. I should just go with the ride and trust that He who has created me will lead me to wherever I need to go.

Trust and believe. Maybe that's why Christians are such strong and fearless folks. They don't have it easy, but they sure know how to make life look easy to live.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: