Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My Lil Nephew

Watching my lil' nephew makes me wonder what kinda life he would be living 2 decades from now.
Where will I be?
Ideally, I would really wish to be traveling around the world singing and learning more music, more history, experiencing what I've been studying and studying what I shall be experiencing.
There's no such thing as enough in Evelyn's dictionary. Always hungry, always dissatisfied.

So, where will lil' Emmeth be at this moment? He will of course be with my sister and my brother in-law. God willing, he may be with his younger siblings.
What kinda life will he be living? An extremely accessible life. The developed world he will be surrounded by. Sure, it seems like he's got it easy. But I wonder what challenges he would have to deal with. What more can his generation envision to do?

These questions lead me to..well no where.
The thing to do now is to pray that I may live happily through the life span that I've been given, and complete the tasks that I've been entitled to.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: