Friday, December 12, 2008

Self Doubt, Self Pity

I've been realizing lately.
Self doubt is such a selfish thing to do.
It is an excuse that people use to avoid confrontations.
Confronting weaknesses is what I meant.

You allow yourself to doubt,
so you don't have to work harder.
If you don't see hope,
You won't have a better goal,
which might acquire extra effort from you.

Self pity is no different,
the more you feel sorry for yourself,
the less you will work.
Oh poor me,
I am a pitiful creature,
so I deserve some sentiment from the world.
The world is always against me,
no matter how hard I work,
so why keep trying?

Life sucks, and then you die. That's what my boyfriend's mom would always say.

I'm tired of this lifestyle.
I'm a senior now for Christ sake,
haven't I learned anything yet from my past four years of college experience?

Doubting and feeling sorry for yourself is a very tiring task.
Don't even try it, it's not worth your time. Trust me =)

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: