Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Ultimate Kiddie Showdowns

WHAT? so I was just watching Vh1 on cable and the kiddie beauty pageant just so happen to be on. It is poopie gushing out of the eyes disgusting!
So there are like 50 something little girls going through categories (swimsuit, photogenic, best hair, best costume, best dance, yes you name it!) and they get judged and then win titles and get awarded with cash.
Hilarious!
I don't understand how parents can allow kids to do such a thing, putting their kids through contests that is based completely on outward appearances to win them cash prizes.

Sigh...
Anyways, I'm almost done with finals. Just one more thing to sing, and I'll be done.

I wonder how its gonna be for tomorrow's opera workshop final. Let's hope for the best!!

Evelyn

1 comment:

Lonely Dissertator-No-More said...

RYC (re your comment): sure. call anytime. leave a msg if you don't get me and i'll call you back.