Friday, August 29, 2008

Complain, complain, complain...

Shoes are not in the rack.
Clothes lay all over.
My hair is all over the sink.
papers are scattered.

I don't like the order of my room.
I feel gross.
The coffee pots are dirty.
When will they ever learn.
The kitchen's floors sticky.
The bath tub's brown.
Do I have to explain it all over again?
Why am I here?
I don't fit in.
I will never fit in.
Because I was made so differently.
I hate how I was made.
I hate my birth date.
Why is it so cloudy today?
Why is it so hot today?
Why is it so sunny?
Oh my GoD! It is way too cold in my room.
That guy cannot play the piano well.
He's so obnoxious.
Why does he have to smoke so much weed?
Why did he had to send me that email.
When will he learn?
Why don't he understand?
Everyone's wrong and I'm right.
Let me teach you.
Let me tell you.
I know it all.
Ew, that's gross!
Omg, she's so loud.
Everyone's so annoying.
So irresponsible.
So unaccountable.
He loves his bikes more.
I don't want the shirt you got for me.
Why do u always make me feel stupid?
You're so messy.
It's so dusty.
It's so unorganized.

Oh my GOD!!! EVELYNN!!!
Why don't you just fucking shut up.
Sometimes,
I can be so annoying....

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: