Sunday, August 17, 2008

Why do I fear?

Fear of being lost
Fear of loneliness
Fear of betrayal
I Fear of not being it
Fear of not being the one
I fear failures
I fear disasters
I fear diseases
I fear not having a purpose
Who has placed this fear in me?
What had made me fear for my life?
Even the moon and the sun
They know. the only way to fulfill a purpose
is to just light up.
The clouds may come,
Thunders may roar,
Regardless,
they will arrive
and honor their duty.
And we know that they are there.
Because, they are.
Faithfully executing their task...
They have a purpose...
Consistency is a key.
believing and doing.
When the mind and heart agree,
the body does.
So now,
what is there left to fear?
Life is too damn short
to sit in doubt,
and cry in fear.
Life is too damn short.

No comments: