Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Birthday

What do I have to say?
Nothing but thanks for all the wishes, singing, smiles, hugs, kisses that I've received.

I'm thankful,
I cannot comprehend the amount of wishes I have received from people all over the world.

but there is one thing that I have yet to receive on this very special day.
A conversation with my parents.
I'm homesick,
again.

I wish to talk to them.
I wish for a loving hug from my mom.
I wish for a jolly smile from my dad.
I wish for motherly pats on the head.
I wish for my parents to hold my hands
and tell me that I'm doing a great job.
that they are proud to have me as their kid in the past 21 years of their lives.

cabbage wabbage

1 comment:

YeeLing said...

aww jiesling D: D: D:
**HUG**

happy birthday!!! yeeling hope jiesling can talk to pama soon Dx

<3 you!! yeeling miss jiesling :(