Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'm only mean to people I like

I don't get it. Recently, a guy I know said that to me.
He's very responsible, has great work ethic, wonderful person....in the inside*I hope* said that to me.
I'm only mean to people I like, and I'm super nice to people I hate *which is most people*.
Why?
Why do people choose to be mean to their friends? Why is it funny to make their lives miserable? Why would you ever wanna put in the extra effort to be nice to people who you hate? I know a few others who love to do that. But why? Why waste the time? Why send the confusing message?
People like that worries me. People like that make it hard for others to trust them.

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Hang Pham said...

maybe what he meant was that with people he likes, hes more comfortable to express his true self, not particularly his bad side, but maybe like he can be more sarcastic, made some "rude-but-not-intentional" jokes.... but with people he doesnt like, he just pretends to be nice like everyone else treats each other so he wont have to worry about how they judge him :)