Monday, March 30, 2009

5 More Days to My First Off Campus Recital:

I am so close to my recital to the point where I don't know what to do with my music. How flexible should I be with accepting changes? Should I keep practicing? What more can I do with the music at this point?

I feel like in this past week, my voice has gotten bigger. Like...WAY bigger. It takes a lot of energy to focus on my air and I need to take much deeper and bigger inhale breaths.

So, I've decided that since changes happen whether or not I like it, why don't I just keep practicing until I can practice no longer. These recitals are not the end point to my career. It's just another destination that I must past to get to my end point.


I've learned and experienced so much from preparing for these recitals. I can't imagine having to learn more than what I have already learned.

I guess that means more excitement and adventures for the future.

THE UNKNOWN.

Somehow, it's a very bitter sweet thought.
I am so comfortable with where I am at right now. Why must I leave?

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: