Monday, March 16, 2009

A Great Morning

Today's the first day of spring break. And I am thoroughly enjoying myself.
I just had a cup of coffee. And a cup of soy coco hot cereal.
And I am about to go outside and have a good jog in this lovely weather.
Did you know that it'll be up in the 60's today? How lovely. That just makes me smile.

I love the season of spring.
It's about forgetting the cold bitter winter.
And remembering the light in beautiful colors of flowers, trees, and smiles.
Remembering the second chance that we're all given.
Another chance to live and breathe and taste.

It's really one of best seasons anyone can ever experience.

Sadly, the stress of the academic world comes after us around this time.
Final projects. Finals. Sickened from seeing the same people in class, hearing the same old professor yippin away for an hour.

I wish classes are held outside in the park around this time.
There's no reason why we should be sitting in classrooms when nature is clearly calling for us.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: