Friday, March 27, 2009

Yes , it is official

I am no longer working in the coffee shop.
The day before spring break began, I decided that this job and the disgusting management was too much for me to bare for April. I have too much to stress out and worry about, that this nonsensical job is NOT worth my time at all. The dramas that the food service business create amongst themselves is so unnecessary. They make life hard to live--for themselves, as well as others.

In a way this is very liberating. I am no longer known as the coffee shop girl who looks like Lucy Liu, or the Singer who works in the coffee shop everyday. lol.

I've been working at that place for more than 3 years, it's about time to move and catch bigger fish.

Plus, it's just not the same ever since Kathy left. It'll never be the same again.

Thank you for all of you who have made my coffee shop experience sane and fun.


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: