Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Spring Makes You Wanna Go Slow

I find myself walking, thinking, reacting, speaking in very slow pace during this season.
Which is...NOT GOOD.
Oh God!!! I have a recital in 2 weeks and what am I doing? Wasting my time looking at silly pictures on my sister's profile.

I'm sooo happy and relief that I'm done with the recital posters and flyers. Now I just need to get them stamped and posted on every wall I can find in Augsburg's campus.

You know what? Lately I feel like I'm forgetting something everytime I walk out of my room. All I can think about for now is preparing for my two huge recitals.
Reminder: Must still live even at times like this.

This Sunday, I have a small performance coming up in MacPhail. I'll be performing a piece from the Romeo and Juliette opera. Quite long, quite complicated, quite scary. AHHHHHHH.....scawie.
Alright...I must pull myself together. lol. Yea, I know. I'm crazy. No need to say nothing. I already know and have accepted this fact long time ago.

hahaha....(awkward silence)

Till then,
Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: