Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another Beautiful Day

I woke up this morning in complete terror.
I have a recital today, and I was out late last night (which I knew I should'nt have).
I was slightly intoxicated. And usually when that happens I get pretty loud and use up my voice in unknown ways. lol.

But you know what? It's really not helpful when you make things seem worse than it is.
So, I've basically decided that everything's gonna be just spectacular in the recital today because singing is what I know best. I can sing. There! I've said it. I can really sing and when I'm on stage, I'm the center of the universe and nothing else in this world can stop me from doing what I'm suppose to do..

haha. For some reason that frightens me, but I need to get use to this idea. I am the performer, not just another.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: