Saturday, March 21, 2009

I Have a Life Outside of My Music, Don't you Worry =)

I know that all the entries that I've posted has been on operatic singing.
I have 4 recitals coming up and I'm trying to make sure that I don't lose my focus in singing.
I am stressed out.
But I do have a life outside of my singing. There are other things I do as leisure as well.
Things like eating out. Going out for a jog. Working out. Reading in the sun. Hanging out. Having good spiritual or philosophical discussion.Shopping. Drawing. Painting. Sometimes, I go wild and rock climb or boulder with Alec.
I know, they're all pretty nerdy things to do.
I guess I'm just not a normal college students. I don't drink for fun anymore. That's stopped ever since 2nd year of college.
I don't go to bars. I don't find that scene entertaining at all. Unless of course if I am accompanied by entertaining friends.
I don't date around either. I love my boyfriend too much to seek for anyone else's attention.

I guess I am content with the fact that I have my music to spend time with. It really is a very meaningful part of humanity.
Music tells you a lot of things bout how the world works in reality.
Sadly, in our culture today, it is used differently from the actuality.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: