Saturday, March 28, 2009

Idle...

So ever since I stopped working in the coffee shop, I've been having a rough time trying to figure out what to do with myself.

I never realized how much time that job took up. But now that it's gone, I actually get to put in 3 hours of practicing in piano and voice no problem.

But then for he rest of the day. I linger. I am idle. lol

I bet this would really surprise those that have known me for the past 4 years.

Humans are not meant to be on idle. It's good for the brain to be thinking, and the body to be moving, and for the soul to keep wanting.

Otherwise, there is really no point in living if there is no goal to fulfill.

Like today, I woke up. And the thought that I have no job to work, and no school to worry about made me rather useless and wasted away.

SO, my goal for this weekend is to:
Pull together a resume.
Put together a list of music places that I would like to work for next year.
Focus on my recital repertoire.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: