Saturday, March 7, 2009

Amusements

If there truly are aliens out there watching human activities, I think they'll be tickled by the structures of our academic system, such as:
1) Research Projects
2) Presentations
3) GPAs
4) Tuition Fees
5) Financial Aid and Scholarships

Sometimes, I find humanity amusing. How it sets itself up in the most difficult structure. And then tries to redeem itself by setting up "solutions" to its own problem. But those solutions somehow builds up more problems for the humanity.
Sometimes, I laugh at myself for being so caught up. Taking life and myself too seriously. There must be balance in everything you do. You can't take life too seriously, but you can't take life too lightly.

hahaha...

So I've just came up with an idea of how I want my recital poster to look like. It'll consist of me and a music note.
I just need to get my picture taken by my sister who happens to be the most professional and talented photographer I know in town. ;)

Have a great weekend.

Be kind to yourself.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: