Monday, February 2, 2009

I'm Missin Home

So I was on facebook, and caught a glimpse of a few pictures of my Malaysian friends. I guess one of them recently got married and it was almost like a reunion during their wedding.
I'm so jealous that most of them get to be there to witness the wedding ceremony.

Anyways, I am dead serious. Once I get a job and paid for my great singing, the first I'll be doing is fly home and visit my family and friends.
Sometimes it gets kinda tiring living at a place that you see as a "temporary" home.

It's a great day guys. I learned a new quote today.

It goes like this, "Life without labor is guilt, labor without art is brutality." -John Ruskin
So, put all the passion you have in all you do. And for God's sake, do something that you're passionate about!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: