Thursday, February 12, 2009

Message in my mail box says:

Account Activity

Account Balance* as of 2/12/09 11:26PM: $0.00

I can't believe I'm done paying for college. It's a pretty overwhelming feeling. You feel like you've conquered but yet lost something. Both at the same time.
No more safety net through Augsburg College.
It's finally time to go out into the real world. Searching for the next chapter of my life.
No more scholarship auditions.
No more student worker jobs.
No more food service jobs...

WoW...

It's finally time to start paying for things that real adults would pay for.
It's finally time to start financing for my own life.
Not school.
Not tuition.
Not textbooks.
But bills,
food,
gas,
car...
my own life.

hoi...i feel a lil' nauseated thinking about this.

Cabbage Wabbage

2 comments:

YeeLing said...

hoiii!!! D:

E! said...

CONGRATULATIONS EVELYN!!! What a relief! Even though it's scary too.