Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Just Another Day

Today.
Six o'clock, I woke up--intended to walk to the gym, but found out that it was below freezing out. So decided to stay under the covers till 8.
At eight, finally got my ass out. Walked to bathroom. Showered. Felt kinda bad for not going to the gym. Oh well, I'll work out tonight.
8:30, made myself a bowl of coco malt-o-meal. Delicshhhh.
Sent out invitations to an opera workshop event on facebook.
9:00 started studying for Safety Ed Quiz.
9:20 ran to get coffee at Christensen Center.
9:40 quiz.
10:30 done with quiz, began studying for Intro to Theater
1:30 Quizzed and heard an awesome quest speaker talking about his wonderful experience as an actor.
2:45 done with class. Began to practice the piano
4:00 Piano lesson
5:15 done with lesson, walked back to Luther Hall and made my boyfriend and myself sandwiches
6:15 checked e-mail. responded emails.
Now: typing in my blog about another ordinary day of mine.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: