Thursday, February 12, 2009

Made My Day

Today is a great day.
The sun's shining. Unbelievable. The sky has never looked this beautiful. ahhh....

SO, I've gotten Alec three gifts for Valentine's Day. ( It had to be three since I was not able to get him anything for his birthday last June and on Christmas)
Impatient with the suspense till V day, I decided to give him a gift today, which was a French Press. I LOOVVVEEE coffee made through a french press. It's delicious. Somehow the idea of drinking a cup of coffee that has coffee grinds soaked in it just makes it 100 times more enjoyable.

The funny part about this story is that Alec also got me a French Press from the same brand, only a different model for V day.
He was so angry at first, but we later agreed that it was actually kinda funny.

It is wonderful to finally find someone who cares about you the same way you care for him.

Have a great day guys!

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: