Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Thank God for Positive Support

Boy, do I have a great story to tell you guys.
So as you may have known from my previous post, I am not having the best night of my life.
Yes, I was burning with hellish anger while typing that post.
Anyhow, I decided to go for a work out at the gym right after I published the angry post. (thinking that I should somehow let out that negative energy I had)
It was a great decision.
I felt good. I sure wore those machines out. Yea coz I was a ball of energy about to explode at the gym!

I was walking back to my room, thinking that that was the end of my frustrating and irritating night.
All I had left to do was to walk into the bathroom, and take a long warm shower. Then, sleep peacefully.....
...
Yea, did not quite happened the way I was anticipating.
Instead of a quiet and peaceful room, I walked into a noisy rambunctious room.
My roommate was apparently having a party. Don't get me wrong, but seriously dude? It's a Wednesday night. What's the need to party so soon?
Anyway, the story gets better.
Her boy friend was apparently having a lil too much fun with the bottle of vodka. As I was getting ready for my shower, my roommate came into my room apologizing for her "accidentally wasted" boyfriend.
I don't remember what I responded. All I can remember that happened next was the sound of a huge man puking in my toilet--in the bathroom where I so wanted to take my warm zen shower in.
Yea, that shower definitely did NOT happen.

The moral of the story is: Don't party on a Wednesday. It's just bad mojo.

Also, I just wanted to take this time to praise my wonderful knight in shining armor who has been such a great positive support for me tonight. =)

2nd moral of that story is: Have a roommate meeting as early as possible before you walk into a stranger puking in your bathroom.

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

I am also perplexed by weekday parties.
Hang in there, chickadee!