Thursday, February 19, 2009

Moments

You wish you can take back what you've said.
You wish you can rewind time, and re-do the decisions you've made.
But what is there to change if everything has already been decided?
What is there to change?
What is the use to sit around and regret the moments that you've already lived?
You can't change it.
You can't take it back.
The moments gone.
And it will never come back.

Do you know what I'm saying? Well, what I'm saying is...
I think I'm done wondering how life could have or would have been.
I'm done being bound by thoughts that do not and no longer exist.
It's consumed my mind to the point where
I don't remember my song.
I don't remember myself.
I've spent too much time doing that.
Now, I just wanna stand up and walk,run, travel...
Find my song and sing.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: