Monday, February 9, 2009

Today's Exclusive Gift:

"Hey baby! How are you doing?"
Really, Facebook? Come on...lol
Anyhow, Good Day people. I just woke up about half an hour ago.
I had a great big bowl of cereal and a tiny bit of rice pudding( I LOVE rice pudding).
The next thing I did, I was on Facebook.
Why would someone like me ever think about going to Facebook first thing in the morning? That's because Facebook is an addictive machine.
If you accumulate all the time that people would go on facebook each day, you would be utterly disappointed. So let's not think about that and enjoy life (facebook) the way it is.

This Sunday at 7pm, February 15 : Opera Workshop Recital.
Location : Sateren Auditorium
Come and enjoy an hour of great music from great operatic works.
And support a few of the only vocalists in Augsburg College.

Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

Mnemosyne said...

I know I would be utterly disgusted with myself if I knew how much time I spent doing absolutely nothing of consequence on Facebook.