Monday, February 2, 2009

Pooped From Work

So, I've caught myself being annoyed at a couple things in the coffee shop today.
1. Really arrogant customers
2. Customers that try to correct me while I'm making the drink

"I said skim! Was that skim? Why do I see a blue cap? Wait...oh. sorry. "
Yea screw you bitch! Let me make my drinks in peace! Looking at me with those eyes. Just cause I'm serving you doesn't mean that you have the right to treat me like a piece of shit.
Seriously, some people's kid...

Moral of the story: Be kind to one another. Please. No one is "better" than the other. We are all living in the same world. And we are all of the same kind. Human beings. And we all have our bad days and we all wish to be treated nice. You're not that special and you're not alone.


Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: