Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Internally, this is how my day went

Tired...so tired.

It could be the weather.

It could be me worrying too much.

It could be my hormones.

It could be my body crying from the excessive supply of caffeine.

I...might be getting sick.

Today's just one of those days.

You really really are trying hard to listen to the professor.

But for some reason, the white board behind him seems a lil more interesting.

You can't seem to understand a word you're studying.
Each page takes you at least 10 minutes to complete. Reading a sentence repetitively. over and over and over....
and still not understanding a word you read.

Sigh...

Yeah! That's a great word for today.

Sigh. A pointless one.

a dumb, empty, pointless sigh.

That's what this is about.

Thank you for your time. =)


Cabbage Wabbage

1 comment:

YeeLing said...

oh so weird!! that was exactly my day too!!! D:
and it even happened in target. the cashier said "1.19 please" and there i gave her 1.09 thinking that she will return one dime to me. haha aiihh~ i dunno what's going on D:

but i'm sure tomorrow will be better! i luff you jsling! <3 muwah! xD