Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Time Speeds in the Most Graceful Fashion

So, as I was making a soy mocha at the coffee shop, the memory of the time when Kathy taught me how to make a soy mocha occur to me.
I remembered how much I liked it. I was addicted. I believe I gained 10 pounds from drinking two of those in a day for one month straight.
Anyways, I started to see how fast four years has became...I can't even begin to comprehend.

You know, sometimes I find myself staring at the clock. Watching the movement of the second hand ticking away. Although the hour hand moves slowly, but it still keeps moving and eventually, it completes its cycle the way the second hand does every minute.
Circle...circle...round and round it goes...

It can be a scary thought. Time. And how it moves.
But it's beautiful. It depicts the truth of how life works.
Circle...circle...and round it goes...
You may have missed it when the hour hand stroke twelve, but there's nothing to worry coz it'll strike twelve again in twelve hours.
You may miss it again, but it's fine coz chances are you can see it happen again in twelve hours.

Time may make you feel like you've missed out and you need to catch up, but it gives you second chances everyday.

That's lovely.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: