Saturday, February 7, 2009

You and I

Sometimes I have these days when I get caught up and distracted by how similar human beings.
The way we communicate in our troubles, our joys, our desires...
we are so similar.

It's weird, coz then I start wondering what is the purpose to my existence.
If everyone is this similar to each other and if everyone is out for the same objectives, what makes my existence anymore important than anyone else? What IS this place about? Why do we have the desires we have? What makes us crave? What makes us strive if life can so easily turn into the same old routine everyday?

It's weird. Coz sometimes I feel like I've had enough. I see the same things. I see the same type of people. I hit the same wall. I learn the same lessons. Over and over and over.
They say that "You'll never stop learning in life." But what if I find that it's tiring to never be able to learn everything about the life that you have been given to live? What if I find it unfair that I must live to understand this life that I did not choose to live?...

SO yea...it's just another one of those weeks.
Where I find myself contemplating maybe a lil' too deeply into the questions in life that are ought to be kept secret for life.

Cabbage Wabbage

No comments: